About the Position
Global Cloud is one of North America's most experienced digital branding organizations. Since 1997, Global Cloud has successfully facilitated the growth of hundreds of businesses, from startups looking to make their name online to Fortune 500 companies. We also serve hundreds of nonprofit organizations and created DonorDrive® Social Fundraising software helping nonprofits raise hundreds of millions of dollars. We pride ourselves on great customer service, innovative technology, user-friendly products and amazing web design.
Global Cloud is growing quickly, and we’re looking to add a UI/UX Product Designer to our DonorDrive Social Fundraising software product team.
You’re a good fit if you love to solve complex problems with simple, straightforward solutions. You’re focused on the user and have a deep understanding of visual design best practices. You enjoy working in a fun, collaborative environment and communicate ideas and concepts well to others. You love to take your ideas from a sketch to a finished product. You keep up with all the latest design trends and techniques, and want to build a truly great product. Please provide work samples — your portfolio site, Dribbble, Behance, etc. No calls please.
- Produce beautiful and usable interfaces for nonprofit organizations and fundraisers
- Reinforce consistent design patterns across the product
- Research and understand usability issues and opportunities
- Build wireframes and rapid prototypes to refine design solutions
- Continually challenge internal processes
- 1 to 4 years experience designing web applications
- A portfolio of great UI
- Strong HTML / CSS / jQuery experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Responsive Design
- Great Photoshop skills
Nice to Haves
- Understanding of CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation
- Understanding of CSS preprocessors like LESS & SCSS
- Experience with creating/editing video, especially screencasts