Cause Marketing Case Study: Luxottica and OneSight.
As the planet’s largest eye care company, Luxottica brings sight to the world through over 7,000 retail outlets and their 25 high-end brands like Prada, Ray-Ban and Oakley. And their commitment goes beyond serving their paying customers through their Cause Marketing work with OneSight, a nonprofit that has provided vision care for 8.5 million underprivileged around the world. The tight bond between the company and nonprofit enables the two deliver on their mission very effectively. Luxottica:
- Gives employees a week off to volunteer at OneSight Clinics
- Arranges glasses donations by their suppliers
- Raises funds raised through employees and customers
OneSight, for their part:
- Arranges and funds the clinic trips
- Enlists the aid of eye doctors
- Provides the DonorDrive Peer-to-Peer Fundraising platform for staff and doctors to fundraise
- Funds education to educate eye doctors in underserved countries
To learn more about this excellent Cause Marketing example of integration of company, nonprofit and mission, check out the full case study.
Learn how Luxottica and OneSight took the next step in cause marketing to drive employee enthusiasm for their sight clinics in the Third World.