About the Position
DonorDrive Peer-to-Peer Fundraising is one of North America’s leading software platforms for nonprofits. We help medium and enterprise organizations generate more revenue through their national signature, team-based, chapter, third-party and DIY fundraising events. DonorDrive has helped hundreds of nonprofits raise hundreds of millions of dollars for their missions.
The strength of our solutions combined with your sales expertise and industry knowledge empower us to help nonprofits change the world. Our solutions have led to a 34% average annual increase for nonprofits that switch to DonorDrive for their online fundraising. Members of our team get great job satisfaction knowing that we're helping drive mission growth and nonprofit revenue through our industry leading innovations and unrivaled customer service.
DonorDrive is built by Global Cloud, one of North America's most experienced digital branding and software development companies with 20 years of experience in working with startups, Fortune 500 companies and North America’s most respected nonprofits.
The Sales Representative is responsible for achieving goals through the promotion and sales of DonorDrive Software and Global Cloud offerings. The primary focus will be on generating new business opportunities.
If you want a profession with a purpose, we want you!
- Establish new accounts by planning, soliciting, and organizing sales presentations
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the potential client's segment and the needs of the organization
- Update and maintain Salesforce records in order to maintain an accurate historical record of sales contacts, presentations, activities, and results
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, innovation, support, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending in-house presentations, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in meetings with other teams as needed
- Cultivate relationships with prospective clients
- Conduct discovery calls
- Demonstrate product capabilities and explore prospect needs
- Collaborate with Solutions Engineer to address technical details
- Complete Requests for Proposal (RFP's)
- Facilitate internal handoff once a prospect signs a contract
Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1-3 years of related sales experience, preferrably in the software industry
- Experience with peer-to-peer fundraising software is a plus
We are looking for the right person to join our team. Do you possess the following?
- Excellent verbal/written communication proficiency, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to prospects and stakeholders in an easy to understand format
- Results oriented approach with a competitive drive to achieve the highest levels of performance
- Initiative - motivation to seek out new responsibilities, learn additional skills, and stay abreast of changing industry trends and techniques
- Ability to collaborate within and across teams
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present to diverse groups of various sizes and through different methods (phone, video, in-person)
- Strong technical proficiency with the ability to learn new tools and software quickly
- Time management: ability to plan, organize, and motivate resources to achieve specific goals on time in a dynamic environment
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Organization skills and strong attention to details
- Collaboration within and across teams
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
As part of our team, you can expect:
- Professional growth
- Collaboration and guidance
- Exposure to industry events
- Support of dedicated team leaders
- Collective success
- Opportunity to provide input to make a difference for the DonorDrive Peer-to-Peer Fundraising platform and company