About the Position
Global Cloud is one of North America's most experienced digital branding organizations. Since 1997, Global Cloud has successfully facilitated the growth of hundreds of businesses, from startups looking to make their name online to Fortune 500 companies. We also serve hundreds of nonprofit organizations and created DonorDrive® Social Fundraising software helping nonprofits raise hundreds of millions of dollars. We pride ourselves on great customer service, innovative technology, user-friendly products and amazing web design.
Global Cloud is seeking project manager for our Client Services team. As a project manager, you will work closely with software developers, interactive designers, sales representatives, and clients to support our growing business. Successful project managers possess excellent organizational and communication skills while solving real business problems.
We are looking for a passionate problem solver that can understand complex topics, has a desire to learn, can work independently and as part of a team, and enjoys working with varying degrees of management.
- Plan and execute technical projects for new and existing clients from concept to launch. Projects span website design, data migration from other software providers, custom reports, and third party vendor integration.
- Manage project and process documentation
- Provide product training and support to clients as necessary
- Assist Account Managers in cultivating relationships with clients
- Assist Sales understanding client requirements
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills in English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Passion for web-based applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong requirements gathering skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with external customers
- BS/BA in IT or another related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
Working Knowledge of:
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Mac OS X 10.4.11+
- Internet Explorer 6-9, Firefox 3+, Safari 4+, Google Chrome
- Microsoft Office 2003+, Open Office, or Google Docs
- Experience writing technical software documentation
- Background in online customer support
- Experience with the traditional software development lifecycle or agile/scrum methodologies
- Working knowledge of online payment processing
- Experience working in ExactTarget or similar email marketing tools
- Experience with website domain registration