About the Position
Working at Global Cloud is more than a job - you will be touching lives as we enhance DonorDrive. By joining our passionate team of developers and designers, you will be part of a product that is the gateway for nonprofits to fundraise like never before! Our creative environment is the right mix of serious quality work and fun that naturally leads to product innovation for our clients. We’ve always been driven by a passion to create the most effective fundraising software available for our clients and we do that every day.
ARE YOU A CRM IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT SEARCHING FOR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH AND PERSONAL FULFILLMENT? IF SO, WE WANT YOU!
As a CRM Implementation Specialist, you will be a key member of our talented product development team. This role is responsible for owning technical CRM implementation projects from idea to launch for our DonorDrive clients and third party partners/developers. This position requires a combination of project management, execution, and flexibility: you might be helping a client map data between multiple software systems one day, training a new partner on our APIs, or implementing and testing a CRM configuration before delivering it to a client the next.
Your daily responsibilities will vary, but you will be expected to:
- Be a self-starter who can own and manage their day-to-day activities and work collaboratively with multiple teams/roles
- Work closely with the CTO, technical lead, product manager, and Client Services to drive planning and execution of complex enterprise software development projects, such as CRM implementations and new product integrations
- Be responsible for installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting software packages in Salesforce or other cloud-based solutions
- Troubleshoot client issues and escalate to developers as needed
- Own client relationships and project success through effective client relationship building and project management
- Ensure projects are well-planned, executed efficiently, and delivered with high quality
- Provide hands-on project management for technical projects, including:
- Managing and effectively communicating timelines with key stakeholders (clients, partners, developers, internal teams)
- Owning internal and external documentation (timelines, status updates, requirements/feature definition, scoping, etc.)
- Facilitating sprint planning
- Participating in daily standups
- Identifying risks and unknowns, and defining and driving resolution plans
- Managing cross-team dependencies and coordinating cross-team initiatives
- Tracking, testing, and ensuring release criteria are met
- Assist in technical support for clients, third party partners and developers
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent discipline/experience
- 2+ years experience configuring enterprise CRMs (ex: Salesforce)
- 3+ years experience in technical project management in a software development company (preferably SaaS environment)
- Experience managing complex software projects and applying agile methodologies
- Strong technical background and ability to understand complex functionality, design, and technical issues in order to drive the right priorities, trade-offs, and resolutions
- Extremely well organized with project information and documentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially when working with non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to manage multiple complex, rapid projects at once
AS PART OF OUR TEAM, YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Strong commitment to quality across the company
- Opportunities to drive and implement change
- Active partnership with product and company leadership
- Enthusiastic collaboration and guidance
- Exposure to new technologies from industry experts
- Open communication with respected team leaders
This position is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
No recruiters or staffing agencies, please.