About the Position
Global Cloud is one of North America's most experienced digital branding organizations. Since 1997, Global Cloud has successfully facilitated the growth of hundreds of businesses, from startups looking to make their name online to Fortune 500 companies. We also serve hundreds of nonprofit organizations and created DonorDrive® Social Fundraising software helping nonprofits raise hundreds of millions of dollars. We pride ourselves on great customer service, innovative technology, user-friendly products and amazing web design.
As a ColdFusion Web Developer, you will be a key member of our product development team. You will work closely with senior web developers to create innovative, online fundraising solutions for nonprofits. You will be essential to evaluating user feedback, resolving issues and enhancing the product codebase.
Relocation provided for the right candidate.
- Stays ahead of current technology trends
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, adapting to new standards and practices as required
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and still maintain strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills
- Minimum 3-5 years ColdFusion experience including ColdFusion 8/9/10
- 2-3 years relational database development (Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 preferred)
- Experience with CVS/Subversion/Git
- Working knowledge of Eclipse or ColdFusion Builder development environment
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Advanced SQL Server experience, including high availability, replication, and performance tuning
- Skills in ColdFusion Server administration, Microsoft IIS web server configuration, and general Windows Server 2005/2008 task management